ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR MASTER PROGRAM:
Is it your dream is to become a professional Animal Communicator? If so I can help you do that.
The program includes 11 required courses and 60 case studies (with periodic review sessions)
There are several options for completing the program.
- Sign up at the $400 a month rate, take two classes per month online and meet weekly to review case studies. (6 months or more to complete)
- Attend a week long in-person Workshop with Marta in California. This includes all 11 classes. Then sign up at $200 per month to complete cases with weekly review.
- Take classes individually online ($100 per class) until you have completed all 11 classes. Then sign up at $200 per month to complete cases with weekly review.
The Beginning Animal Communication class is required before taking any other classes. You can satisfy this requirement in an hour long private tutoring session at any time (fee $100)
When you sign up for the Master Program in Animal Communication you get access each month to live online classes and videotaped classes, private tutoring sessions with Marta, a closed FaceBook group for members to chat in, a monthly live online practice group led by Marta, and case evaluations sessions with Marta.
Online classes are held via the internet in a video download program, and there is a call in option if you want to do that. There are no more than 10 people in a class, so this is not like a webinar, it is like being in a room with people.
Benefits of this program:
- You have open access to Marta’s help whenever you need it.
- You can work with other program participants to compare notes and do case studies. And you can participate in a live online practice group once a month.
- You can go as rapidly as you are capable of going.
- You can count past equivalent classes (even with another teacher) and you may be able to use past case histories if they are well documented.
- You will get Marta’s help doing case studies, and her guidance for how to set up your business.
- You will achieve experience and confidence for becoming a Professional Animal Communicator.
Required Courses: The following Core Curriculum courses are required for certification.
- Beginning Animal Communication
- Talking with Your Own Animals (Intermediate)
- Advanced Animal Communication
- Finding Lost Animals
- Talking with Wildlife and Nature
- Manifesting for Ourselves and Our World
- Intuitive Animal Training
- Animals as Teachers and Healers/Mirroring Between Animals and People,
- Death and Beyond,
- Talking with Horses,
- Counseling Animals and Their People (includes starting up your business)
Case Studies: Complete and document 60 Case Studies. I will help you every step of the way from finding cases to completing them and evaluating your progress.
What you will receive: Once you have completed the requirements and are performing and we have completed the case study evaluation process, you will receive a certificate of completion and I will list you on my resources list on my website.
Follow up Sessions for Practicing Professionals: Even after you finish the program you are free to contact me for a private session whenever you need help. This service is also available to any Professional Animal Communicator who would like my help for a particular issue or block.
Fee: The monthly fee for being in the program is $400 which includes all the benefits and features listed above. You have one year to complete the program, but you could complete it in 6 months or even sooner, depending on your ability and what courses and case studies you have already completed.
If this is something you have been dreaming of, call or email me to get into my program. Marta: 530 528 9127. email firstname.lastname@example.org